Montag, 4. November 2013

Projekt P: #1 day






Friday - after 5 hours driving to one of my favorite cities in Europe, we finally reached the heart of Paris. 

Welcomed by heat rain I was luckily dressed in a long coat from Benetton, high top Sneakers and my Bleifrei Sweater, you know from last monday.










Windy and rainy, I was totally wet after walking around the beautiful orange illuminated Eiffel tower, that it ended up with totally wet feet. Unfortunately my last trip with those Buffalo Hight Top Sneakers.....





Jersey Jogging Trousers: BLEIFREI
Grey V-neck Angora Wool Sweater: BLEIFREI
High Top Sneakers: BUFFALO
Coat: United Colors of BENETTON (vintage)
Turquoise Bag: Emma&Jade (vintage)



(so dark and rainy, my camera was about to die....)

For a fantastic modern, french supper, I discovered "Chez Toinette" for myself. 13 tables, cozy warm atmosphere, awfully delicious wine and dishes made the rain misery go away and stressed the feeling of being in lovely Paris...


Make sure to enjoy "Chez Toinette" next time you are in Monmatre. It is pretty easy to find and to reach over the Metro Stop "Abbesse".

 


Where do you usually eat in Paris? What is your experience?

XX from Bochum again,

1 Kommentar:

  1. So so cute!!! I love your style, such a great fashion sense.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen